Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Response from Law office

I received a response from both law offices. The one in Florida thinks that even though we are in the right, the Mall can choose to discriminate on any basis they choose. They advise that we just move on, or talk with Pacific Justice, who are in California for more specific advice.

I just spoke with Matt McReynolds from Pacific Justice and gave him all the details. He seem to think that sending a letter from their office telling the mall that if they don't want a civil case filed against them then they should stop asking us to stop talking about God. We talked, and agreed that I am doing everything I can in good faith to not disrupt their business, nor solicit people, on their property. The next step is to draft this letter. I'll post here as any updates happen.

No comments: