Monday, July 24, 2006

First Fruits

Yesterday at our Sunday service, a young lady got baptised. This young lady had the gospel shared with her by her aunt. Her aunt was in the Basic Training Evangelism class we just finished.

Not everyone can get out like a crazy person and share their faith with strangers on the street. But, they can certainly share the gospel with their family. We plant the seeds. Someone else waters it. And, ultimately God brings forth the result.

If all of my effort was to only bring forth one young lady from the clutches of hell, then I think it was worth it. I am so thankful to God to have played one little part in his masterfully crafted plan. Thank you, Lord. Thank you for the hearts of those who are faithful enough to step out and risk themselves to tell someone about you.

I feel sick almost everytime I witness to someone. What if I didn't do it right? What if I caused someone to go even further away. Thank you, Lord, that today, one young lady will have her name written in the Lamb's book of life.

Who can you go and share your faith with today?

No comments: