Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Steppin' Out in Faith



I ran the Way of the Master materials by the pastoral staff at our church today. Rather than coming to them with "suggestions" as to how they need to do something, I came with a plan, and a curriculum for teaching an evangelism course. They offered me a room and a DVD player on Saturday Mornings. Looks like it's a go!!!

We are going to wait till after the Passion Play and Easter tent services and start on the 22nd of April for 8 weeks. We have the bulletin inserts all ready to go. The Lord is really showing His favor on this endeavor. I couldn't have expected this on my own. Please pray as we lay the foundation for this course to be taught.

As we teach/learn in the mornings, we'll have some lunch and then head out on Saturdays to witness to people. I'll post here with success stories as we go along.

2 comments:

dleger said...

That is so awsome. I pray that you have a class full of people hungry to seek and save the lost.

Andreas said...

Great to hear Dru! I'll pray for you and your church.

God bless.

A.