1. The Bible is the sole inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant written Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21).
2. There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. Jesus Christ is God in flesh (John 10:33); He was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); He never sinned during his entire life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); He performed miracles (John 2:11); He died a vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); He came back to life after having been dead (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); He assended bodily to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); He will personally return to earth in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).
4. It is absolutely necessary to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature. The only way to be justified is on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. Only by God's grace through faith alone can we be saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
5. Both those who are saved and those who are unsaved will be resurrected. Those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. It is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and without it we have no right to call ourselves Christians (I John 4:16-17).7. It is the mandate of the whole Church to go into the whole world and to preach the Gospel to every living creature (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20).
If you find yourself disagreeing with one or more of those statements, you need to do a careful examination of what you've been taught.
Please take this seriously. The worst imaginable future awaits those who are genuine and sincere in their beliefs... but who have not repented and placed their faith in the real, historical, Jesus Christ of the Bible. On Judgment day, the Lord Jesus will say to those people the horrifying words, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" (Matthew 7:23) Will Jesus say that to you?