Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Upgraded to the new Beta Blogger

I'm not sure what I would think of the new software, but I see that it is pretty usable. I got most of the elements of the old blog brought over and lost a few that I can live without. The look is different, but I don't really mind. As I use this program to host the audio for the podcast both for my site and for the church, it was nice to be able to edit out the 'about me' section on those pages.

There really is no going back, so no use lamenting over spilled milk. I guess we'll see how it goes from here. I couldn't put more than five past podcasts in the side column, so I opted for the 'subscribe now' button. If you haven't already, download iTunes and subscribe to the audio podcast of mine so you can keep up with our Friday fishing expeditions.

No comments: