2. Has the quest for biblical truth ceased and have you grown content with the knowledge of eternal things already acquired?
3. Is the biblical knowledge possessed or acquired treated as external fact and not applied inwardly?
4. Have earnest thoughts about eternal things ceased to be regular and gripping?
5. Have the services of the church lost their delights?
6. Are pointed spiritual discussions are an embarrassment?
7. Are sports, recreation, and entertainment a large and necessary part of your lifestyle?
8. Can sins of the body and of the mind be indulged in without an uproar in your conscience?
9. Have aspirations of Christlike holiness ceased to be dominant in your life and thinking?
10. Has the acquisition of money and goods become a dominant part of your thinking?
11. Can you mouth religious songs and words without heart?
12. Can you hear the Lord's name taken in vain, spiritual concerns mocked, and eternal issues flippantly treated, and not be moved to indignation and action?
13. Can you watch degrading movies and television and read morally debilitating literature?
14. Are breaches of peace in the brotherhood of no concern to you?
15. Does the slightest excuse seem sufficient to keep you from spiritual duty and opportunity?
16. Have you become content with your lack of spiritual power and no longer seek repeated enduements of power from on high?
17. Do you pardon your own sin and sloth by saying the Lord understands and remembers that we are dust?
18. Is there is no music in your soul and no song in your heart?
19. Have you adjusted happily to the world's lifestyle?
20. Do injustice and human misery exist around you and you do little or nothing to relieve the suffering?
21. When your church has fallen into spiritual declension and the Word of God is no longer preached there with power, are you still content?
22. As the spiritual condition of the world declines around you, can you not perceive it?
23. Are you are willing to cheat your employer?
24. When you find yourself rich in grace and mercy, do you marvel at your own godlikeness?
25. Have your tears dried up and the hard, cold spiritual facts of your existence cannot unleash them?
See this as an awful testimony to both the hardness of your heart and the depth of your backsliding.